Mirrors and Glass Ltd. has been processing glass and mirrors since 1944. Originally known as The Mirror Re-Silvering Co.the company changed its name to Mirrors and Glass Ltd. in 1966.
In 1977 the company moved to it's present address and started to specialise in made to measure mirrors of all types, processing all glass requirements, shower screens, interior doors, glass walls, balustrades, shower doors, display cabinets, shelving, table tops, bathroom mirrors, photobooth mirrors. We are very proud of what we do and we make every effort to give customers what they want.
We also pride ourselves on the excellent customer service we offer, knowledgeable advice and competitive prices with a first class distribution team delivering the highest quality products around the UK 7 days a week.
The same family that started The Mirror Re-Silvering Co. in 1944 still own and run Mirrors and Glass Ltd. today.
- Fleet of own Delivery Vehicles to Mainland UK.
- Well Packaged Items when sent via courier.
- State of the Art Precision Glass/Mirror Cutting and Polishing Machinery.
- Highly skilled workforce with years of experience handling, cutting and processing Glass and Mirror.
- fully automatic straight and shaped glass and mirror cutting table machine 3000 x 5000 with laser scanning for shaped templates.
- 4 axis cnc work station workable glass size 1500 x 3000.
- straight line edge polishing machines.
- straight line bevelling machine minimum size 50mm x 50mm maximum size 1800 x 2500
- semi automatic shaped bevelling machine.
- semi automatic shaped edge polishing machine.
- fully automatic sandblasting machine.
- 3000 x 2000 glass splashback spray booth with software for up to 40000 colours.
- vinyl cutting machine with signlab.
- fully automatic drilling/milling machine with laser positioning.
- horizontal glass and mirror washing machine.
- vertical washing machine for large pieces of glass and mirrors.
All our made to measure and ready made mirror glass are processed in house using high quality mirror, which is manufactured to British Standards giving a far superior product when compared with cheap mirrors from the Far East and Eastern Europe which are sold by third party mirror companies on the internet.
The Made to Measure mirrors and Cut to Size mirror service is quick and easy to use for any project at Home or Work. Especially ideal for ordering bathroom mirrors to go in between or on the face of tiles, with various ways of fixing.